Monday, June 19, 2006

Change in Scenery

You're doing it again! --Posted by Barb to Faux Shui at 6/14/2006 02:54:09 PM

I haven't found the comment, but I assume she means I'm ignoring this blog again... and she's right. It's a travesty. But the reason I haven't written may surprise you. You see, for quite awhile I've been meaning to send this blog elsewhere and do something different here. Faux Shui, after all, is my business name, and to have all this personal stuff on here is unproffessional, even borderline-detrimental to my career. Not that I think a helluva lotta people are googling "faux shui" these days, but you never know. So I've decided that I'll be moving all this stuff over to The Junk Drawer and from now on I'll be blogging about painting stuff here. All that great stuff is still there... just not the comments. If anyone knows how to re-assign haloscan threads, let me know.

The tricky part is that very soon I will not even have links here to my other blogs. So you, my loyal readers, had better bookmark my new digs while you have a chance.

Of course, if you'd prefer to stay here and read all about faux painting techniques, no one's stoppin' ya. And there will still be links to this site from my other sites, just not vice-versa.

2 Comments:

Blogger Barb said...

Good move. You still need to change the description on this site about the ranting and stuff. I didn't want you to forget that.

1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I googled faux shui.

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home